Thursday, September 29, 2011

Capt. Eddie Shields.......Nigerian Scammer. Part 12.

Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Capt.eddie Shields
TO: Wanda Tuinphro
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:36 PM

No I would not back out because you have told me the truth, It is always good to say the truth no matter what it would cost us, this has made me even have more trust on you. Do let me know if you find anything as I am not sure if she was able to make the payment again. Write me an e-mail as soon as you find anything.
God Bless
Capt.Eddie


Re: concerning Misty Meaner
Hide Details
FROM: Wanda Tuinphro
TO: Capt.eddie Shields
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 1:58 AM

Dear Capt Eddie,
It's good to know that you are an understanding person.
I was looking thru some of Misty's things and I found a note where she sent $4000 to the following account:

Bank Name: Comerica Bank
Customers Name: Sam Tran
Account Number: 682200124-8
Customers Address: 15 Ridgewood SE Kentwood, Michigan 49548
Receiving Bank Routing: 072000096
Bank Address: 5135 Kalamazoo SE Grand Rapids MI 49508
Bank Phone 616-455-6301
swift code: MNBDUS33

Is this what you were looking for?
Wanda

Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Capt.eddie Shields
TO: Wanda Tuinphro
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:32 AM

Good Day Wanda,

Got your mail, yes that is what I am looking for, but the problem now is that the news am getting from the delivery man is that the money has not gotten to the account yet, please is there a way you can scan a copy of the transfer slip or anything we can use as a proof of misty making the payment ? According to Harry, he said she wrote him very early that morning at about 5am that the payment has been made, and I was wondering how possible that could be as the bank in the usa dont open till is is 9 in the morning. Sorry for the stress, just let me know if there is any way you could send me a copy of the pay slip, I have already told Harry about what is going on that you would be the new person recieving the boxes. Keep me informed. How is my dear Misty doing today ? any positive response yet ? I have been praying for her all through, and I hope she gets well soon. Have a splendid day

Eddie

Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Wanda Tuinphro
TO: Capt.eddie Shields
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:56 PM

Dear Eddie,
Sorry to say there is no improvement with Misty. I do not think she will survive.
I haven't found any transfer slip or receipt yet. I will keep looking.
I don't know why the delivery man would get a 5 AM email.....Misty never got out of bed before 10 AM. Perhaps there was an error on the Yahoo email site.
I will contact you if I find the document. Because Tennessee does not recognize same sex marriage, I cannot get direct information from the bank. The bank does not consider us married.

Take care for now.
Wanda.

Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Wanda Tuinphro
TO: Capt.eddie Shields
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 6:19 PM

Dear Mr Eddie,
After I sent you the previous email, the postal mail arrived. There was a business letter from Misty's bank. Under the circumstances, I felt I should open it.

It was the bank letting her know that the account number from her recent transaction (682200124-8) was not a valid account. Accordingly, the bank could not transfer the $4000. The bank notified her that she would have to double check her information and provide the correct account number.

I guess this answers our questions.
Wanda


Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Capt.eddie Shields
TO: Wanda Tuinphro
Thursday, September 22, 2011 1:03 AM

Dear Wanda,

I have informed the authorities about this, and I would provide you with a better information later today for the payment to be made. Please what is this sad news your telling me about Misty ? I just dont want to believe she will not make it, I strongly believe she will. I would keep you updated on this.
God Bless
Capt.Eddie


Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Capt.eddie Shields
TO: Wanda Tuinphro
Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:59 AM

Morning Wanda,

Hope you are doing good ? Did you receive my response to your mail yesterday ? I still feel sad for our friend Misty, and I pray for a miracle here. I finally contacted the authorities concerning the problem we have at the moment with making the balance payment of $4000, well the good news is that we were given a fresh account that would be easier for us to make the payment with, and you can also use the western union and Money Gram in this order. Find Instructions below

Bank Information:

Bank Name: Bank Of America
Customers Name: Carrie Robinson
Account Number: 488034251382
Receiving Bank Routing: 111000025
Bank Address: 2509 s. hampton dallas tx 75224
Customers Address: 116 south hampton dallas tx 75224

Or you can as well use the Western Union and Money Gram in this order, Note if you are to use this method, you would have to pay $2000 via Money Gram, and $2000 via Western Union, and we must work with instructions here

Western Union Info :

Receivers Name: Tina Taylor
Amount: $2000
Receivers Address: Dallas Texas
Test Question: For
Answer: Tina

Money Gram Info same as above:

Receivers Name: Tina Taylor
Amount: $2000
Receivers Address: Dallas Texas
Test Question: For
Answer: Tina

Note the test question and answer is compulsory if you are to make the payment via the western Union or Money gram. Lets get this done for our friend Misty, and If i may ask, what address are the boxes going to ? since you say you stay with Misty, I believe the boxes are heading to the same place. Just let me know and keep me updated lets see if this can be rounded up soon enough. Any news on Misty yet ? My prayers are with her.

Capt.Eddie


Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8
Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part14 Part15

No comments: