Friday, September 30, 2011

Capt. Eddie Shields.......Nigerian Scammer. Part 13.

Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Wanda Tuinphro
TO: Capt.eddie Shields
Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:37 PM

Dear Capt Eddie,
As I told you, the bank here does not recognize my marriage to Misty and I do not have access to her money that's in the bank....I have no money of my own.
We will have to figure out another way of getting the money. I will contact you soon.
Wanda


the money
FROM: Wanda Tuinphro
TO: eddie shields (d-usmilbase@blumail.org)
Friday, September 23, 2011 2:38 AM

Dear Eddie,
I believe we can get the money from Misty's Aunt Lucy.
I have a plan. I will sent you an email later when I have more time.
Write back soon.
Wanda

Failure Notice
FROM: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com
TO: wanda_tuinphro
Friday, September 23, 2011 2:38 AM

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
(d-usmilbase@blumail.org):
Remote host said: 550 5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. h6si11441380pbf.48 [RCPT_TO]


From: Capt.eddie Shields (capt.eddieshields@yahoo.com)
To: Wanda Tuinphro
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: concerning Misty Meaner

Please contact me and let me know the update concerning Misty's Health,
Capt.Eddie


Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Wanda Tuinphro
TO: Capt.eddie Shields
Friday, September 23, 2011 3:31 PM

Dear Capt Eddie,
I tried to send an email to you earlier, but it was returned. It said the account was discontinued. I am so glad you wrote to me.

I have horrible news. Our dear Misty died this morning. I am heart broken.

Of course, now that my dearest Misty is gone, I will need the $40Million more than ever. I do not have the $4000 but I have a plan. I am certain you can get the money from Misty's aunt Lucy.

If you contact Aunt Lucy, under no circumstances are you to tell her about the $40million. Also, you must not tell her that you are in the army. She was once raped by a soldier and she hates all military men now as a result.

She is very religious; she is always going to Africa to do missionary work. If you email her and tell her you are Reverend Eddie (not Capt. Eddie) and tell her her niece promised to give your the $4000 to rebuild your church, I am sure she will give you the $4000 and maybe more.

I know this is not honest, but we need to go through with this deal for dear Misty.
Her email is xxxxxxxxxx
You friend,
Wanda


Re: concerning Misty Meaner
FROM: Capt.eddie Shields
TO: Wanda Tuinphro
Friday, September 23, 2011 5:40 PM

Hello Dear Wanda,

With great sorrows and pain in my heart I write you at this moment, It is so unfortunate that she couldnt make it, AND i PRAY THAT HER SOULD REST IN PERFECT PEACE WITH THE LORD.

Now concerning what you told me, I am not sure I could do that because it would lead to a lot of questionings, some pictures and other vital information may be needed from me, which would not work out well. I know that money is a big sum, but it is better this is just between us two. How much do you think you can come up withj, we can both make up the fee needed, even if it means you borrowing from someone, or selling something, this money means a lot, and if more time is waisted, we may end up loosing it to the wicked Government people which I do not want to happen, I have gone through a lot for this deal, and we just have to try, see how much you think you can come up with and let me know asap. May the soul of our Dear Misty rest in perfect peace. Amen
Capt.Eddie


Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8
Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part14 Part15

No comments: