Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Misty & Song Li .....the Delivery.

As promised,I'm posting the latest email exchanges between Misty Meaner and scammer Song Li Le.I do not know how much longer the emails will continue.
Warning......Some of Misty's emails are "adult-themed".But what else can you expect from a drunkard and prostitute?

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: Your silence
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
I am so sorry that I have not been able to reply to your emails.
I have been in jail. I was locked for for public drunkenness and prostitution.
I seemed to have forgotten what you need from me.
Can you tell me again what I am to do?
Misty

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 05:14:30 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: 回覆: Re: Your silence
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Sister,
Thank you for your interest in this transaction. All you need to do now is to get your account ready with the post bank and send me the account details.
Best regards,
Song Li

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:41:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: 回覆: Re: Your silence
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Song,
I know that you are growing impatient with me.....but I have a question.How do I sent up the account with post bank?
I'm sure you have already sent instructions but I have lost some emails.
Please be understanding and send the instructions to me again.
Misty. :)

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 05:28:49 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: contact the bank
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Partner,
Thank you for your interest in this transaction. like i said in my previous correspondence, I advice you that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved striaght into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us.
Please find below the banks information.
Post Bank N.V
Amsterdam Branch
Raadhuisstraat 30
1009 DG Amsterdam
email:amsterdam@postbanknv-nl.com
Tel.: +31 62 645 9935
Fax: +31 84 719 84 06
Contact Person:
Mr. Erol Zeger
Opening Hours monday till friday:
9.00 - 16.00
Saturday:
9.30 - 13.30
Please note, that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank that can accommodate the sum of US$19.5M for further transfer, and they should advice you on such account. I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the notification about this contact details, you know the time difference.
I call you Sister so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood brother and sister. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 05:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: ATTN Erol Zeger
To: amsterdam@postbanknv-nl.com
Dear Sir,
I would like to sent up an account with 19.5 million into your bank.
Misty Meaner

From: "Post Bank Internet Service"
To: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Off Shore Account Opening Advise
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:30:26 +0000
Attention: Misty Meaner,
With regards to your email message/enquiry, please be hereby informed that opening an off/shore account here requires three easy steps. Firstly, you need to submit a copy of your most recent Identification for your personal account. The most preferable ID is either a copy of your international passport, a driver's license or any other Government identification. A copy should be sent to this office via email attachment or to our general fax line +31 84 719 84 06
.Secondly, you are to send to us your personal information in this format as follows:
1. Your Full Names:
2. Your Home Address:
3. Your Phone Number:
4. Your Fax Number:
5. Your Age:
6. Your Occupation:
7. Your Next Of Kin:
Thirdly, there is a new policy that all new accounts must be activated by paying an initial deposit/ opening balance. The lowest interest bearing account is a personal bronze current account. You have to pay (?1850 OneThousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Euros) to activate it. This account activation deposit can be sent to us through one of our contractual money transfer agents confirmable within 24hrs. Upon the receipt of the above mentioned, a copy Our web link will be supplied to you along with your account number and pin number to enable you operate your account worldwide online without delay.
With kind regards,
Postbank N.V.
Mr. Erol Zegar
Manager E-commerce and E-mail

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: the bank
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Song,
I received an email from the bank.
They say I need to deposit 1850 Euros to open the account.
Can you help me with this?
Misty

Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:25:24 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: do not let me down
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Partner,
Thank you for your effort so far in trying to make
this business a success, I really would have loved to
assist you but at present, am very low in cash as I
have put in thousands of dollars to get this
transaction to its present stage.
You might not be aware of what it takes to have such
an amount transferred, especially being inherited
funds, well let me make it clear to you that I have
taken care of the cost of all the logistics that has
to do with this transfer, such as the cost of
retaining the services of the Attorney and obtaining
the necessary official documents and clearances from
the Hong Kong authorities, including other
miscellaneous expenses which I have incurred to ensure
we have a hitch free transfer. I do not intend to take
any phase of this transaction for granted.
Actually for a person of your age and status and my
partner in this transaction, i expect you to handle
this issue of processing your account, I want the
account processed between today and Friday, so that I
can go ahead with the transfer latest Monday morning
of my time.
Please do everything humanly possible to get your
account ready to receive our funds, even if it means
you getting a loan of 100% interest. Please take, it
as long as we will pay back immediately the funds
credits your account. These funds mean the world to me
and my entire family , as our whole life depends on
it.
Kind Regards,
Song Li

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: do not let me down
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
My Dear Song Li,
I told you in an earlier email that I had just been released from jail so I am sure you understand that I am low on cash now too.
Both of us want this venture to work and we know we must get the money any way we can. I may have the answer but I need your co-operation.
Because of my stay in jail, I have gotten behind in many things......especially my laundry.Because of my type of work, I need to change into a clean pair of panties several times a day.I would say that I have nearly 40 pair that are in need of washing.
The idea came to me that we can make a bit of fast money with these dirty panties.I can ship them all to you in Hong Kong via DHL and you can sell them to the wealthy businessmen there.If you include one of my photos with each pair you can probably get more than 100 US Dollars for each pantie.
If you email your shipping address to me I can send the dirty panties right away.
I will pay the shipping costs and you can send me the 1850 Euros when the panties are sold.You can keep all money over the 1850 and I will even send an extra pair of panties for you.
Looking forward to your next email,
Love,
Misty

Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:44:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: your answer
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
My Dear Song,
Why have you not replied to my last email ?
As you said, it is important that we act fast and do ANYTHING to get the money we need.
Send me your shipping address so I can ship these dirty panties to you.
We must act fast.
Love,
Misty

Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:42:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: why no answer
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Song,
You said we should do anything to get the money but you will not reply.
I thought you were a man....I did not know I was doing business with a homosexual who is afraid when women mention sexual things.
too bad,
Misty

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:53:24 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: Option
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Partner,
thank you very much for your mail and your opinion. I must commend your effort towards this business transaction. well i have come up with an option to make this transfer a successful one, cause i want us to enjoy this money in peace. like i said earliar in one of my mail that i will be coming down to your country to invest my own share of the money in your country. Bring me your items will delay this transaction, i want by thursday my time we will start the transfer. and the money will hit your account in not less than eight hours.
You are to contact the bank once again and ask them how much it will cost to open an offshore account. After that get back to me, so that we will now divide the charges into two equal half part. you are going to pay half part of it, and i will pay the balance one, So that your new account will be activate. for you to send me the account details so that we can start transfer. i guess that will be okay by you.
Best Regards,
Mr. Song Li le.

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 04:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: Option
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Song,
I am glad to see that you have answered me at last. It is good to know that you will not let your fear of women's panties keep you from the millions.
I will contact the bank again as you asked but I don't think they will change their first amount.
I will contact you after I hear from the bank again.
Misty.

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 04:27:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: off shore acct.
To: amsterdam@postbanknv-nl.com
I would like information about opening an off shore account with your bank.
Thank you.
Misty Meaner

From: "Post Bank Internet Service"
To: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Off Shore Account Opening Advise
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:50:27 +0000

Attention: Misty Meaner,
With regards to your email message/enquiry, please be hereby informed that opening an off/shore account here requires three easy steps. Firstly, you need to submit a copy of your most recent Identification for your personal account. The most preferable ID is either a copy of your international passport, a driver's license or any other Government identification. A copy should be sent to this office via email attachment or to our general fax line +31 84 719 84 06
.Secondly, you are to send to us your personal information in this format as follows:

1. Your Full Names:
2. Your Home Address:
3. Your Phone Number:
4. Your Fax Number:
5. Your Age:
6. Your Occupation:
7. Your Next Of Kin:

Thirdly, there is a new policy that all new accounts must be activated by paying an initial deposit/ opening balance. The lowest interest bearing account is a personal bronze current account. You have to pay (?850 Two Eight Hundred and Fifty Euros) to activate it. This account activation deposit can be sent to us through one of our contractual money transfer agents confirmable within 24hrs. Upon the receipt of the above mentioned, a copy Our web link will be supplied to you along with your account number and pin number to enable you operate your account worldwide online without delay.
With kind regards,
Postbank N.V.
Mr. Erol Zegar
Manager E-commerce and E-mail

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:22:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: Off Shore Account Opening Advise
To: "Post Bank Internet Service"
Dear Sir,
You say the amount for the deposit is (?850 Two Eight Hundred and fifty Euros.)
what does that mean? there is no such number as Two Eight Hundred Fifty.
Please explain.
Misty Meaner

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: the bank
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Song,
I received an email from the bank but the number mentioned for deposit made no sense so I wrote back to have the man explain.
By the way,
I was looking at the pictures of your daughters. They are very pretty. Do you think they might be interested in going into my business? They could make good money.
Love ,
Misty.

From: "Post Bank Internet Service"
To: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Attention
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:58:21 +0000
Dear Customer,
We are in receipt of your mail. Be informed that you are to pay ?850 euros for your account to be opened with us.
Sir/Madam, confirm your readiness to activate your account with us by sending a copy of your most recent identification to our fax line and also your personal information that will facilitate your account set-up. Once will receive this information's along with your identification we shall provide you with either our contractual money transfer agent information or our nominated post bank account details depending on your urgency to open this account or your choice of mode of payment that will be more convenient for you.
We are glad to be of service to you.
With kind regards,
Postbank N.V.
Mr. Erol Zegar
Manager E-commerce and E-mail

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 05:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Fwd: Attention
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Song,
The bank wants 850 Euros from me. You know I am short on cash right now. So I am taking action....you are too timid for this sort of thing.
I am sending you a package with 20 pair of my dirty panties for you to sell to your banking friends.
The package also contains 20 sexy photos of me to go with each panty.You should clear 2000 USD profit.send the 850 euros back to me.
I have a 'special' customer who is an executive with DHL. He arranged for the package to be delivered special delivery.The package will arrive at the Hang Seng Bank Des Voeux Rd branch by wednesday morning Hong Kong time.
Be sure to keep a pair for yourself.
Love,
Misty.

2 comments:

Olga said...

bwahahahaha! i love that part about your laundry ...

Anonymous said...

Well done Misty!! I loved the way you strung him or them whoever they are along. They got more than they bargined for with you. I keep getting the same email as you. I must think of somthing to amuse Mr Song Li???