Friday, January 9, 2009

Conservative Website Attacked.

I receive daily emails from humanevents.com , a conservative site that features the likes of Ann Coulter and Pat Buchanan.
Last night I opened an email from them with a with a link to Ann Coulter's latest article
"This Is the Downer We've Been Waiting For!"
It's her story of her being banned from NBC.
I went to the humanevents website and read part of the article........I was a bit sleepy, so I saved the link and decided to return to the article today.
When I tried, I received this instead:



I could not access the site.
Here is Google's explanation;

What is the current listing status for www.humanevents.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 37 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-01-07, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.humanevents.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.


I believe it's a case of a third party adding something to keep folks off of the conservative website.
Aren't Liberals wonderful? Can't fight within the arena of ideas, so they use malware.

No comments: