Saturday, January 31, 2009

An Email.

There seems to be a question as to whether or not P.T. Barnum actually said, "There's a sucker born every minute" as the legend goes.
It really doesn't matter. Evidently, someone calling himself alternately Michael Price and Michael Lyndon does .
I've pasted a copy of an email I recently received from Michael.

Needless to say, I have deleted his email. I considered replying but will simply post his message here.


Michael Price
rawkshop@yahoo.com



Hi,

My name is Michael Lyndon and I'm a former blogger and
currently a social media/internet marketer working primarily with bloggers. I know how hard it is to start a blog from scratch and get it into the search engines and around the web. Through my experience marketing my blogs, I've developed a manifest that got my blog in search engines and around the web and my traffic soared.

I'm offering my services as a social media and internet marketer exclusively to bloggers. I can develop and implement your social media/internet marketing campaign for a one-time fee of $500 or I can provide you with the manifest I use for $100; in which case you could initiate your campaign yourself.

Here's a few details of the criteria I place an emphasis on in my social media campaigns:
- blog submission to directories
- social media account creation and interaction
- back link building
- much more...

I also offer a Digg submission service. For a fee of $500, I can get one blog post of yours to the frontpage of Digg.

I hope to be of service to you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Also, If you know of any bloggers that could use my service let me know and I'll discount my services for you or give you a referral fee.

Kind regards,

-Michael-

No comments: