Friday, September 10, 2010

Obama Prevents World War.


With our differences in opinion, it's not often that I compliment President Obama.
OK, well, I guess I've never given him a compliment, but, you know, I believe in giving the Devil his due, so to speak and when Obama does something right, then, by gosh, I need to point it out.

It was from this very important news story that I learned of the President's solving the world crisis brought about by Pastor Terry Jones' plan to burn the Qur'an on September 11th.

I am urging everyone to follow the link to the story on I.N.N.. Maybe this will earn Obama a second Noble Peace Prize.

2 comments:

Larry Denninger said...

Is there nothing this guy can't do? I mean, besides fixing the economy. And lowering the deficit. And coming up with a clear and cogent plan to win the War on Terror. Oh, and I would be remiss if I failed to mention end racism. And let's not forget protecting American interests abroad. And then there's uphold the Constitution.

But man, he really can do everything!

Al said...

Larry, hate to say this, but it looks like you have a little competition.

& yes, I am in the Loras library trying to stiffle a laugh or 2.