Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lee Predicts Crimson Tide Victory.

In an email today, Daily Events writer Tony Lee gives his prediction on tonight's Alabama vs LSU game tonight.

After admitting his "Alabama biases" he predicts Alabama 31, LSU 13.

I don't see that. In their last outing, LSU beat Alabama by 3 points. As much as I'd love to see LSU win this one as well, I admit that there's always the possibility that Alabama could win this time. However, the 31 to 13 score doesn't appear realistic to me.

I know...... folks outside the South have little interest in this game. That could be why we won't find the game telecast on the regular networks tonight.

3 comments:

Larry Denninger said...

Will the third time be the charm for 'Bama, or will LSU prevail? I honestly don't know, but I'm pretty sure it will be entertaining. I don't think it'll be a 31-13 blowout, though. I'm thinking 20-17, LSU.

Larry Denninger said...

ooooookkkkkkaaaay, I was pretty wrong on my guess. Keep me away from Vegas!

Robert Simms said...

At the time, I thought your prediction was pretty good. I need to stay away from Vegas as well.