Monday, December 12, 2016

Sunday


Sunday was a day of rest for the men working on the foundation. My wife had returned to the property that Saturday evening to pay the workers, but I had not seen the progress made since Saturday morning. Although there was no work going on, I drove out to the site to see for myself.

It had begun to rain as I arrived. I stayed inside the car for the rain's 5 minute duration. The on again - off again rains had turned the soil, removed from the holes, to mud.

The four corner posts have been set with additional concrete left to pour. There will be a total of 12 posts.

The men worked three days last week - Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It's my understanding that they will work five or six days this week with no other days scheduled this month.


No comments: