Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Twenty Million Views

It's been several months since I last reported on the number of views my photos uploaded to Google Maps have received. In December of 2020, the total views had surpassed sixteen million. Yesterday, I received an email notice from the folks at Google Maps, letting me know that the number of views my photos have received are now over 20 million.

They wanted to let me know that I'm a "top photographer" and I had accomplished something very few have done. Of course, I receive nothing from this, other than bragging rights.

Be that as it may, I want to list my top five photos on Google Maps (with links provided for each of the five).

In reverse order of views, the top five are:


#5 - Holy Child Hospital in Dumaguete.
#4- Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital
#3-St. Paul University Dumaguete
#2-Negros Oriental State University
and #1- the building formerly known as Silliman University Anthropology Museum.

I'll be publishing this post on two of my blogs - the one which is banned from Facebook, and my Dumaguete blog.

No comments: