Thursday, December 20, 2007

Alabama Man Wins Georgia Lottery.

Just in time for Christmas, I have a heartwarming story from I.N.N. about an Alabama man that recently won $20 million in the Georgia lottery. The man, Bud Tugley, lives in nearby Cedar Bluff which makes the story even more special for me.
I'm providing a link to the I.N.N. website so everyone can read this touching story for themselves. I'm sure everyone who reads the story will want to email the link to all their friends. We can all use a bit of Christmas cheer.
Alabama Man Wins Georgia Lottery.

1 comment:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family, Robert. May you win your own $20-M (and don't you be forgetting us) -- and I hope it doesn't pay it in $1 over the next 20 million days as they did for ol' Bud.