Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Is El Rushbo following my lead ?

Has Rush Limbaugh been reading my blog?

Back in October, I wrote a piece called Giuliani clashes with Romney.

In that post, I opined that, because we Americans are so obsessed with appearances, Mitt Romney would forge ahead of then front-runner Rudy Giuliani based on the obvious fact that Romney is taller, has more hair and looks better on television.

On Rush's show from yesterday (Dec. 17) Rush spoke of the importance we place physical appearance and how it will help determine who Americans will elect President.

His comments followed Drudge posting a particularly unflattering photo of Hillary Clinton on his website.

El Rushbo ends that monologue with this,

"Let me give you a picture, just to think about. I'm not even going to answer the question for you, just want you to think about this. The campaign is Mitt Romney versus Hillary Clinton in our quest in this country for visual perfection, hmm?"

The transcript of the monologue can be found here.

No comments: