Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday's Post

Saturday and Sunday are usually "family days" so there's not a lot of blogging done then. Normally, I'd try to spend Friday getting things together so I might be able to just copy and paste a weekend entry.

Doesn't look like that'll be the case today.
If the weather's nice, I'll spend some time outdoors with my son. He really hasn't had much chance to get outside and run around......it's been either too cold, too wet or both.

My wife and I will be going out Saturday. Valentine's Day type evening.
If I some how manage to get any free time in the next few days (which is doubtful) I have two books to read. Just arrived from Amazon.com;
No One Sees God: The Dark Night of Atheists and Believers.
by Michael Novak.
and
Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam.
by Joseph Ratzinger and Marcello Pera.

If you don't hear from me, you'll know where I am.

No comments: