Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life During the Obama Recession.

As I mentioned in Sunday's post [Every Little Bit Helps.] the Obama Recession has forced many of us to tighten our belts. I'm able to work - thank God - . We have enough for the basic necessities but certain luxury items have to wait.
This past October, when it came time to pay the web host for my Dumaguete web site I couldn't come up with the money. I could manage to maintain the domain name but hosting it was too expensive.

Fortunately, thanks to a windfall, I was able to sign up with another host yesterday for a lot less than what the previous host was billing me. So now it's just a question of getting all my files uploaded onto the new host. I'll be chronicling that process on another blog - dumaguetewebsite.blogspot.com.

No comments: