Friday, August 5, 2011

Me Neither.

It's no small comfort for me to learn that others are suffering from "Blogger's Block". LarryD has it as well.[Acts Of The Apostasy: Still Got Nothing].

Larry's solution? He's falling "back on the tried and true concept of The Meme."

He's posting the 5th sentence on page 56 of the book he's currently reading. I went along and posted mine in his comment section....though, with Kindle it's difficult finding page numbers; I'm not at all certain that my page 56 would be the same as the page 56 in a printed version of this particular book.

Larry wrote that in the original meme, one was not to mention the name of the book - but he'd do it any way.
""For to what extent do people still belong to the Church in the first place?" (Light of the World, Pope Benedict XVI).

Me?

I'll post the sentence without naming the book ........'cause I follow the rules, Larry :)

"Confused by the emotion of the day, and feeling his being there with this Double of coarse deportment, to be like a dream, Charles Darnay was at a loss how to answer; finally, answered not at all."

2 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Hi, Bob. ;-) Good to see you.

Larry Denninger said...

Robert - thanks for the link. Not sure why it doesn't show up in my "Links to this Post" section, though. I wonder if my settings are correct.