Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jon2012girls Smokin' Ad.


In a recent post, [Creative Minority Report: Cain's Kinda' Freaking Me Out] Matthew Archbold posted a Youtube video of an ad for Herman Cain.

That video is below :




Now, according to a piece in the NY Daily News, the three daughters of former Utah governor and Republican presidential candidate, Jon Huntsman, have come up with their own video spoofing the Herman Cain ad.

The same article points out;

"While the Huntsman daughters have more than 6,300 followers on Twitter, it remains to be seen if their humor can boost their father's ratings. A CNN/ORC poll released this month shows Huntsman coming in dead last among the other seven candidates, garnering just 1% support."



Frankly, I don't know a heck of a lot about Huntsman. I went to his website and took a lot at his section on the issues. There, he gives his thoughts on "Jobs & the Economy" and "Foreign Policy". Important issues, of course but the issue of abortion is conspicuous by it's absence on Huntsman's website.

Searching Jon Huntsman abortion on Google, I came across an interesting article The Salt Lake Tribune that says Huntsman (on record as an abortion foe) "sheds moderate label on abortion" by favoring amending the U.S. Constitution to overturn the Supreme Court’s decision in Roe v. Wade and outlaw abortion.

That's a plus for me. The fact that Karrie Galloway, executive director of Planned Parenthood of Utah is disappointed in Huntsman doesn't hurt him either, in my view.

I still haven't decided who'll get my vote in the 2012 primary; there's no doubt, however, who won't be getting my vote in the general election.......(need I say?)

No comments: