Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3 1/2 Time-Outs Tuesday - the Incomplete Segment.


At the risk of being accused of stating the obvious, I admit I haven't done much in the way of blogging of late. Part of my excuse involves a serious health issue. I'm not up to going into great detail on that at present.......that will require more energy than I can muster today.

So, to ease back into the blogopolis, I'll attempt to participate in one of LarryD's 3 1/2 Time-Outs-Tuesdays.

1)
A few weeks back, Washington Post columnist, Eugene Robinson declared that there is no war on religion in the good ol' U.S. of A.; particularly not the Roman Catholic Church. Well, that was before this ad in the New York Times calling for liberals and/or progressives to leave the Catholic Church.

2)
As pitifully short as this post is, I have put forth a tremendous effort to finish.....it looks as if I won't be able to take this any further.

1 comment:

Larry Denninger said...

Praying for you that all goes well.