Thursday, November 14, 2019

A Mango Shake from Alima Cafe.

As I've mentioned on this blog in earlier posts, I meet with a small group of American expats on Thursday mornings. We've recently taken to trying a different cafe every week and this week we met at the Alima Cafe , not far from Silliman University Hospital.

While the other guys had breakfast, I decided - having had breakfast at home - to have just a mango shake. It's been quite a long time since I last did a proper review of a local mango shake.

As can be seen in the photo, the shakes at Alima look delicious - and the one I had was very nice. The mint sprig was a tasty addition. Sadly, I have to say the mango shakes there are over priced. As delicious as it was, at 128 pesos, it costs twice as much as shakes from other cafes that are just as delicious - if not more so.

Over all, the cafe is nice enough, even if they charge too much for a mango shake.







No comments: