Saturday, November 23, 2019

Nuestra Senora de la Salvacion Chapel

Although I've done a reasonably good job keeping up a dumbbell routine, it's been a while since I've taken a morning walk. I wanted to fix that, so I took off for a walk this morning at 7:00 AM - bringing my camera with me.

I took a little short cut to the Diversion Road, stopping every now and then to take photos along the Okoy river. More about that in an upcoming post.

After walking about 30 minutes, I left the Diversion Road and walked a little trail to the Magatas road. On the way home, I stopped at the Nuestra Senora de la Salvacion chapel to take a few photos. I'll be posting those photos now.

I've also uploaded these 13 photos onto Google Maps. I had already uploaded one photo of the chapel 3 years ago.

The entrance to the chapel is kept locked and the photos of the inside were taken standing at windows, placing the camera inside.













No comments: