Saturday, November 23, 2019

Random Photos Taken While on My Morning Walk

I mentioned in an earlier post this morning  that I have been neglecting my morning walk and had decided to get back into that today. So, after watching The Five - which, thanks to the time difference between Philippines and New York City comes on at six AM here - I took off, with my camera, to walk along the Diversion Road.

I took quite a few photos today. Thirteen of those photos were of the Nuestra Senora de la Salvacion chapel, which I first uploaded to Google Maps before putting in the earlier post.

The rest of the photos taken this morning will be included in this post.

While on the walk, I took a little dirt road to the Okoy river where I spotted a blue building with the name "Church of Christ" clearly painted on the front. I was able to add the church's location to Google Maps. After Google Maps had published my addition, I realized that I had used the name "Church of God" instead of the correct name - "Church of Christ". I immediately attempted to correct my mistake, but at the time of this writing, Google Maps has not accepted my edit.




















No comments: