Thursday, September 10, 2015

Woman Calls 911 After Finding Spider.



A woman in Michigan found a black widow spider in a package of grapes which she had purchased in a Walmart Super-center.

The oddest thing in this story, is that the young lady called 911.

"I told them that 'this isn't really an emergency, but I have a Black Widow spider in my grapes and I don't really know what to do," the woman's boyfriend told local TV. "He kind of just paused and was like, 'kill it' and I was like 'you want me to kill it? You're not going to send anyone over?' This is a poisonous spider and he's like, 'yeah, just kill it and throw it away.' "

The boyfriend also said it took "quite a few sprays" of insect killer to kill the spider.

First, it's amazing to me that anyone would feel the need to call 911 because she found a spider in her produce. Secondly, who needs to be told to kill a Black Widow spider, and why would you even bother to hunt up the bug spray? Kill the thing with you @#$#@^ shoe.

Finally, the woman and her boyfriend would "still really appreciate an apology from Walmart."

Really?

It shouldn't be all that surprising to find a spider or insect crawling around a fruit or vegetable. That should be common sense. Walmart cannot possibly be held responsible for anything such as this.

No comments: