Friday, January 1, 2021

The 2020 Book List

In 2011 I began making a list of all the books I had read through out the year. On January 01 of 2012, I started the tradition of posting the annual list of the previous year on the first day of the New Year.

This year, I'm carrying on the tradition, but I'll be posting the list on two blogs simultaneously.

In yesterday's post, I mentioned that, although I was nearly finished reading Forever Amber, the novel would most likely not make it to the 2020 list. With about 10% left to read, it will be the first novel on the 2021 list.

When posting the 2017 book list, I discovered that a typed list might not be viewed properly on a mobile device. That year, I began taking a screen shot of the book list and posting the photo rather than simply typing the list. I'm continuing that today.

As I was writing this post, we experienced a brown-out. Although still early morning on January 01, it was already the 2nd brown-out of 2021. When the power went out, I lost everything I had written and had to begin again. It may be a New Year, but things are starting out as usual.


 

No comments: