Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Ballad of Maryann's Trial.

Sit back, relax and listen while I tell you this sad tale.
That started up in Idaho.....and ended up in jail. (a night spent in the jail)

Her friends threw her a party 'cause she'd just turned 69.
There was reefer at this party....as well as beer and wine. (oh, not just beer and wine)

Her driving started getting rough, she zoomed and swayed and swerved.
But thanks to the courage of a fearless cop....she got what she deserved. (she got what she deserved)

He asked her for her license and said "You been smoking pot?"
She told him "We can share this joint....cause this is all I've got" (yes, this is all I've got)

She ended up before a judge who'd seen her on the show.
" I liked you more than Ginger, so...... you get probation, yo' ". ( 6 months probation, yo.)

So join us here again sometime, I hope I made you smile.
With this little ditty.........about Maryann's trial.