Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blitzkrieg for Peta Wilson.

I never cease to be amazed by the reports I receive from the Google Analytics.
Yesterday was a very peculiar day as far as hits on this blog is concerned.
The blog received visits from nearly 20 cities in Germany....with a few thrown in from Austria, Switzerland and Luxembourg. I've had the occasional visitor from Germany before but nothing like this .... in one day.
The # 1 page for yesterday was a satirical piece from last year [ My Interview with Peta. ]
As near as I can tell, somebody in Germany was doing an image search for a photo of Peta Wilson when he came upon my blog entry. Evidently, he found the satirical post funny enough to send a link to it in an email to some of his friends......that's the only explanation that makes sense.
Well, for whatever reason they may have come across the blog, I hope they find it interesting enough to drop back by again.

No comments: