Friday, March 20, 2009

Kelvin Williams. Part Three.

The story continues.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 7:16 AM

From: "Fred Sanford"
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
I am a bit confused.
I just received another email from the FBI concerning my ATM card. In this email, the amount is said to be USD$11,000.000.00.....not the $10.5 million you said. It also states my daily limit will be $5000 a day and not $10,000 as you told me.
The email also states the fee for my ATM card is not $225 but $180.

This email gives your contact information as :
CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Kelvin Williams
EMAIL: williamskelvin2001@yahoo.cn
Telephone Numbers: +234-702-958-3785

I am confused and I do not know what to do.
Fred Sanford.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:47 AM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: "Fred Sanford"
Hello
how are you doing?i just want you to know that there are lot of puppy scammers all around nowadays and we have contact internet security department and we have laid our hand on few of them and we hope to eradicate them all soon.And from now on you have to ignore any message in relation to your ATM card except from me.From now on you should watch out for your ATM card which will be tagged to any message that i will be sending to you which is<4621>Just go and make the payment in other for you to get your ATM card.please just forward any mail sent to you so we can track them all down one after the other.

Best of Regards
Kelvin Williams


Thursday, March 19, 2009 5:07 AM
From: "Fred Sanford"
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
I received another email from the other Kelvin Williams. I know you said I should ignore his emails but this one is frightening.
He says he is the true Kelvin Williams and he said you are the puppy scammer.
He says he knows your true identity and he will pay someone to put curse on you.
He said the curse will make your penis fall off.
Mr. Williams, I do not know what I should do. I do not want problems....I only want my ATM card.
Fred


Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:57 AM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: "Fred Sanford"
Hello,Fred
They are all scammers and all i want from you immediately is that you should foward to me the mail sent to you by them i shall show you some details you need to watch out for and we shall track them down one by one.so ignore and don"t reply any mail pertaining to your ATM card except from me and go and make the payment rigth away because the courier company are still waiting for the delivery charges to be paid.

Thanks For Your Co_operation
Kelvin Williams

Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:06 AM
From: Wanda Tuinphro
To:kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
I recently received an email from the FBI concerning an ATM card. I was instructed to contact you.
Please tell me how I can get my card.
Thank you,
Miss Wanda Tuinphro

Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:08 PM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Wanda Tuinphro
Attn:Wanda Tuinphro
How are you doing?i just want to tell true as the FBI has directed you because am the rigth person to deal with in order for you to get your fund that is on the ATM card here with me so all you have to do now is for to go and make the delivery payment which is demanded by courier company who are going to ship your ATM card to your door step as as the payment is made.So go and make the payment to the western union payment information below so you can get your ATM card with no further delay.So have to stop contacting anybody for now on contact me only so that everything will be smooth and also note that you ATM card is ready.
KINDLY SEND THE MTCN NUMBER TO MY EMAIL

Payment Information
Western Union information
Senders Name :
Receiver Name : Tonia Utomi
Address :Lagos/Nigeria
Amount:$225
Text Question : colour
Answer : Blue
MTCN----------------------------

My Regards to you and your family
Mr. kelvin Williams

Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:27 PM
From: Wanda Tuinphro
To:kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
Thank you for your quick response to my email.
I have a proposal for you.
Rather than send you $225 for the ATM card, I am willing to send several nude photos of myself. I am a very beautiful young woman and nude photos of me are worth much more than money.
If you are a homosexual and not interested in nude photos of women I hope you are not offended.
Yours very truly,
Wanda

Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:55 PM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Wanda Tuinphro
Hello
i no you think you can take for fun but i want you to know am the rightful and you got your ATM card here with me so if you realy need it you should just go and payment and i got my ID attached to this mail and dont want this mail to look like plea to you so advice you to act as the FBI as directed you.

Best Regards
Kelvin Williams



[Note: Kelvin sends different ID to Wanda ]


Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:08 PM
From: Wanda Tuinphro
To:kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
I want you to know that I am not making fun. My offer to send nude photos was serious.
I can see from your ID that you are a homosexual and I am sorry if my offer upset you.
Maybe there is a MAN in your office that I can do business with.
Wanda.


Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:19 PM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Wanda Tuinphro
since you want to take me for crap i like you to send me a deying your ATM card so i can forward to the board of Director so they can know the next point of action to take on your fund.


THANKS
KELVIN WILLIAMS



Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:25 PM
From: Wanda Tuinphro
To:kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mrs. Williams,
I understand from your email that homosexuals get mad over small things. Have your board of Director contact me. I am sure I can do business with a true MAN.
Wanda



Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:53 PM
From: "Fred Sanford"
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
I have received another email from the man claiming he is you.
I have copied his email here for you to read....perhaps it will help you with your investigation.
He also sent a photo ID which I am sending to you.
Please advise,
Fred.

KINDLY SEND THE MTCN NUMBER TO MY EMAIL

Payment Information
Western Union information
Senders Name :
Receiver Name : Wanda Tuinphro
Address :Lagos/Nigeria
Amount:$ 180
Text Question : State
Answer : confusion
MTCN----------------------------

[Note: Fred sends ID to Kelvin that Kelvin sent to Wanda]


PART ONE PART TWO PART THREE PART FOUR PART FIVE PART SIX PART SEVEN PART EIGHT PART NINE PART TEN PART ELEVEN

No comments: