Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kelvin Williams. Part Six.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:03 AM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Misty Meaner
Hello
Am sorry to hear this but you send me your moblie phone number including area zipp code so i can call you from time to time
Thanks
Kelvin Williams

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:00 AM
From: Misty Meaner
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
Thank you for your recent email and your show of concern.
Sadly, I can not send you my cell phone number. I had to sell my cell phone in order to help with my mother's medical expenses.
I am thankful that the public library has free Internet access....otherwise I would not be able to send emails.
Misty

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:04 AM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Misty Meaner
Hello
Am still sorry for the situation you are rigth now but all you to do is to pray always and seek divine intervention so the Almigthy God can intervene and i will not permit you to relent you got to strive on in the course to save you dearest mother"s life and will not like you to talk about killing yourself because it suicide and it is against the will of God and i will be praying also for your sick mom.take care.
Kelvin Williams

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:53 AM
From: Lucy Ricardo
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr Kelvin Williams,
My name is Lucy Ricardo. I am the matron of the Hannibal Lecter Shelter for Homeless Women where Miss Misty Meaner lives.
Tuesday evening, Miss Meaner's mother passed away.
This tragedy was too much for Miss Meaner and I am afraid the dear girl tried to take her own life. The poor child took an over dose of Aqueous Suspension of Magnesium Hydroxide. Fortunately, her attempted suicide was not successful.....but she is in the Intensive Care Unit of the local hospital.
I am sending you this email because we found a suicide note next to Miss Meaner instructing us to contact you.
I do not know how long Miss Meaner will remain in the hospital. I hope she is released in time to attend her mother's funeral.
If you wish to be updated on Miss Meaner's situation, you can contact me via email.
Yours truly,
Lucy Ricardo.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:17 AM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Fred Sanford
Hello
how are ytou doing? i have out of office for the past 5 days and am just reading your mail and i want to tall you that you don"t have to be that religious because i have sisiters married to islamic husband and i know that islam did not teaches you people to segregate yourself from one another and i want top tell you that am the owner of the Bank am just an employee there,the Bank belong to an Islamic man Honourable ustaz kumar Razak Mahmoud and he is not this sentimental about islam so if you really need your ATM card you have to go and make the payment immediately
THANKS
KelvIn Williams

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:06 AM
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
From : Fred Sanford
Mr Williams,
I am very surprised to receive your recent email.
Of course, now that I know the bank is owned by a Muslim, the situation has changed.
I will be willing to do business with your company now, but I will have to wait a few days because I will be attending the funeral of my sister and it will take time to travel to the city where she lived.
Please keep in touch via email.
Fred Sanford
PART ONE PART TWO PART THREE PART FOUR PART FIVE PART SIX PART SEVEN PART EIGHT PART NINE PART TEN PART ELEVEN

No comments: