Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sinead O'Connor ends fourth marriage after 16 days.

Back in August, 2010, when I wrote of Sinead O'Conner's third marriage, I said,
"I guess I'm out of it. I'm not up on all the latest news of marriages of all the celebrities that inhabit this planet. I'm only just now learning of Sinead O'Connor's third marriage."

Further evidence of my being out of the loop is that it was only today, when I learned of her fourth divorce that I learned that she got her third divorce after an eight month "marriage" to Steve Cooney.

I don't think it's even necessary for me to comment on this.

2 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Now she can eat her dinner in a fancy restaurant. Heh.

bill bannon said...

There's only one reason God wants you to know any of this...that we all might intercede that God has mercy. He mandated the death of the Amorites only when their sins were "complete". Christ told the pharisees "fill up the sins of your ancestors" rhetorically. 70 AD the hammer fell on Jerusalem....1.1 million killed...Josephus. Pray that God continues mercy toward Sinead as though she were a loved niece of yours. She is headed for retribution. She has given her children pains of the heart.