Tuesday, May 8, 2012

3 1/2 Time Outs Tuesday. The Musical Edition....sort of.


It's Tuesday again and here's my 3 1/2 Time Outs Tuesday post.

1)
Cher.......does anyone take her rambling seriously?

She recently Tweeted that  
" If ROMNEY gets elected I don't know if i can breathe same air as Him & his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Bagger Masters".

It really is so sad that she believes this crap about Republicans, Conservatives and the Tea Party folks. I think she is beyond help.

2)
Speaking of Cher, one of her former husbands, Gregg Allman has written a book in which he speaks of Cher. According to this review,  
"Ex-wife Cher is described as a 'sweetheart,' and he thanks her for proclaiming him her best lover, but confesses he didn't like her singing. Ever Southern and polite, he writes: 'I was really glad that she never asked me what I thought of her singing, because I'm sorry, she's not a very good singer. When she talks she has the sexiest-sounding voice … that's the way she ought to let it out when she sings.' "

3)
It feels like summer has arrived early here in North Georgia. The weather is passable - at least we're aren't being invaded by tiny frogs like some folks . (This has nothing to do with anything musical....this is the "sort of")

 1/2)
Trying to get back in the swing of things, musically speaking, I've ordered a Brass bodied Resonator Guitar. I'm hoping it will arrive in a day or so. More to follow on this.

1 comment:

Larry Denninger said...

Gack - that was a scary picture!