Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stuck Truck


My wife and I drove out to the property in Magatas this morning to see how far along the workers had managed to progress in spite of the on again - off again rain we've experienced this week. While we were there, the material provider delivered another load of sand for the concrete. The company had already delivered cement earlier this morning.

As always, I had my camera handy - I could document the delivery for a blog post. The driver managed to get the truck stuck in mud while backing onto the property. In addition to the multiple photos, I was able to video a portion of the incident to upload to Youtube.

There are quite a lot of photos here - more than I normally upload to a blog post, but I decided that, rather than pick out the best ones, I'd post them all so I could retain all the photos without keeping on my pc.

























No comments: