Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Monkey


Ever the adventurers, my neighbor and I will make slight changes in the route we take on our morning walk. We try to, at least, change directions from time to time.

It had been a few days since we the path that took us past the crow photograph for previous posts. This morning, the crow was not perched on neither of the two objects where we saw it before. I looked around and could not spot it anywhere, however, I did see a different animal living at the house near the spot we usually see the crow.

Unfortunately, these photographs are not very good. If one looks carefully, one will see a monkey. Naturally, I couldn't resist taking a few photos, but I was reluctant to wander too far onto private property. I attempted to zoom in as close as I could, which explains the low quality of the photos.



No comments: