Sunday, June 11, 2017

Piggery Addition Update


In last Wednesday's post, I wrote that, with the exception of the gate (door), I believed that the addition to the piggery would be completed by Friday. This turned out not to be the case.

Why was I not surprised?

At any rate, I drove out to the property in Magatas early this afternoon to check on whatever progress had been made. I was surprised to find that work had been done - and probably today. The photos show what I found. I took the photos, got back in to the car and headed home. Driving home, I passed my wife's papa and his helper on his motorcycle, driving in the direction of the property. I suspect they were returning from lunch.

I'm not certain what additional work they could do today. I did not see any sand at the work sight. There may have been cement in the bahay kubo, but I hadn't thought to check while I was there.



No comments: