Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Israelis sight Big-Foot.

Anyone following Obama in the news knows there is tension between the people of Israel and the Messiah. Followers of my D'offus of the Big-Doofus blog are aware, I'm sure, that I support Israel over Obama.

I have come across a story, however, where I think some in Israel may have become a wee bit extreme in their criticism of the President.

An article from CBS News [Some Israelis Insulted By Obama Picture] has this :

Israeli TV newscasters Tuesday night interpreted a photo taken Monday in the Oval Office of President Obama talking on the phone with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as an "insult" to Israel.

The reason for the insult? We see Obama's big feet propped up on the desk while he was talking to Netanyahu.

There's always the possibility that CBS may be putting things out of proportion. This story could just be a way for CBS to paint Obama's enemies in Israel as kooks. I haven't seen anything about the uproar on The Jerusalem Post.

No comments: