Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Word from Joe.

As I've mentioned in an earlier post,[Vacation....What Vacation?] Cathy and I recently bought a new house and I've been much too busy lately to blog.
We're still trying to finish up the painting before we move in. Things are going slowly, but surely.

I wish that I had time to comment on Obama's recent speech in Cairo and his Muslim background becoming more apparent. As I can't do the subject justice right now, I'm recommending everyone take a look at a post by Joe of St. Theresa. [Zero to the Muslim emphasis and comments.]

The only negative thing I can say about Joe's post is his referring to Obama's voters as "cool-aid drinking minions who are blind to the obvious." As fans of D'offus of the Big-Doofus are aware.....and Joe is one.....the correct term is "Kool-aid drinking zombie minions".

Otherwise, Joe makes several valid points.

1 comment:

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

I've made the apprporiate edits ;) for the update