Friday, January 18, 2008

Mabuhay Batangas.

This blog and the dumaguetecity.net website are tracked using Google Analytics. I like being able to see how many visitors I get and from where. With the Analytics, I can see which pages are the most popular. On the website, it's the Hotels and Resort pages. On the blog, it seems to be My Interview with an Icelander. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm not quite sure why that post gets so many hits....unless someone has bookmarked that page rather than the blog's homepage.
I'm surprised to find that I have a regular visitor from Batangas, Philippines. Of course, it's not unusual for me to get hits from Philippines....I write about the country often and I have friends and contacts in Dumaguete and Davao. But, why Batangas ? As far as I know, none of my Filipino friends have relocated there and I know nothing about the place.
It's flattering to see that I have a regular visitor. It would be nice, though, if you'd leave a comment from time to time. You could even send an email to me via the website email address.
I'm curious to know what you find the most interesting about the blog.

No comments: