Friday, October 2, 2009

Speaking of Tin-foil Hats.......

On September 29, 2009, Democrat Alan Grayson made a speech regarding health care proposals in the U.S. House of Representatives. During the speech Grayson said, "The Republican health care plan is this: Don't get sick, and if you do get sick, die quickly."

When his remarks drew demands for an apology from Republicans, Grayson responded the next day, "I would like to apologize, I apologize to the dead and their families that we haven't voted sooner to end this holocaust in America.”

What can we expect from someone who named his five children Skye, Star, Sage, Storm, and Stone?



1 comment:

world news said...

Nice to be in your site,
anyway, could you exchange link?
Here is my site:
http://www.khmerlovekhmer.org/
I hope you could do it to share more friendship
Any way, it is an honor if you could link my site in your site in bloglist.
Please let me khnow if you link me at http://www.khmerlovekhmer.org/
My best regards,
World news