Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Update.

This past March, 17th, rather than write a typical St. Patty's Day post, I wrote a piece on the Uniting American Families Act.

As I wrote in that post, "passage of the UAFA would allow gay and lesbian citizens (and permanent residents) to sponsor their alien "permanent partner" for entrance into the country or for change of immigration status while in the country".

Needless to say, I was not sympathetic towards the UAFA.

At the bottom of each post now, you'll see five stars - which are widgets from outbrain.com.....a ratings and recommendations website for blogs. Checking the stats on outbrain today, I learned that yesterday someone gave my Uniting American Families Act post one star......one star is worse than no stars. One means they really hated it.

I checked my Google Analytics and I received only one visit to that post yesterday; that visit came from Pleasanton,California. (it's the A on the map).

Surprise, surprise.

I wish the person would have left a comment.

By the way; the five star rating from Ireland that's beneath the Pleasanton rating is from a post written in Feb. 2008- Incorruptible Bernadette Soubirous.

No comments: