Friday, May 29, 2009

Vacation....What Vacation?

I've been on vacation this week. Nine days off from work .... squeezing in the two weekends off between the five day vacation.

You might think, with this much time off, I would have spent a little bit of this time writing. Not so. Cathy and I closed on a new house this week and there's a lot to do before we can move in. It looks as if we'll be here for a couple of weeks while the contractor works on repairing the sheet rock and replacing the laminate and vinyl flooring and carpet.

Cathy and I hope we can start on the painting before I go back to work Monday. There's no way we can get it all done this weekend but, getting the kitchen finished will be a plus.

I have a long list of things that need to be done today.....there's no rest for the weary.

This little post will have to do for today.

1 comment:

Larry Denninger said...

Congratulations, Robert! Make sure you have proper ventilation when you paint!