Friday, February 25, 2011

Rhymes with Coffee.

According to an article from abcnews , the name of the leader of Libya can be translated into English from Arabic 112 ways. Personally, I'm particle to using Muammar Kadhafi.

While I may not be 100% certain as to how we should spell the name, I'm fairly sure of the correct pronunciation - it rhymes with coffee, right? .....ironic, since it appears that Kadhafi may have been drinking a bit too much of the drink lately.

An AP story - which prefers Moammar Gadhafi, incidentally - says Kadhfi is blaming the unrest in his country on Osama bin Laden and al-Qaida who have been putting hallucinogenic pills in the coffee of young Libyans.

Had Kadhafi read my blog, he would have learned from my post in January, 2009 that Too Much Coffee Causes Hallucinations. Can't imagine what would happen if hallucinagines were added.

Rioting, I guess.

No comments: