Sunday, June 12, 2011

Santorum.

Catholic bloggers Lisa Graas,Stacy Trasancos and Thomas Peters have persuaded me to take a closer look at Rick Santorum as someone I could support for POTUS in 2012.

Previously, I was one of those that Thomas refers to when he says -
"Most people who have heard of Rick Santorum’s political history and reputation have already made up their minds about him."

But, as Thomas also points out, most of what I thought I knew about Santorum came from misinformation from the mainstream media.

According to his website, Santorum is a Champion of Faith & Families - a Defender of the Taxpayer and a Believer in American Exceptionalism.

A New Hampshire TV station has a 30 minute conversation with the candidate that is certainly worth watching.

Those of you who are, like me, fiscally responsible and want to learn more how Santorum thinks can purchase a hardcover copy of his book, It Takes a Family: Conservatism and the Common Good, from amazon.com for $1.96 plus $3.99 shipping. I ordered one today.

No comments: