Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3 1/2 Time-Outs Tuesday.....Part Three....the Unauthorized Edition.


Hey, this is Tuesday, right?

Here I am, all set to do a 3 1/2 Time-Outs Tuesday - but LarryD @ actsoftheapostasy hasn't done one yet......I can't link to his post if he hasn't done a post.

I guess we'll call this an unauthorized 3 1/2 Time-Outs Tuesday.(after writing this, I see LarryD has finally posted his two-fer).

1) When Administrative Law Judge Michael M. Malihi issued a ruling "favoring right whales, manatees and sea turtles", he was viewed by the Left as a sober, balanced and right thinking jurist. Now that he's ordered President Obama to appear in “Natural Born Citizen” case he's become a racist, hate -filled birther. Someone remarked, "President Obama will be in court after attending the UFO conference and meeting BigFoot. You people are insane and embarrassing".

2) Speaking of Obama and UFO conferences, typing obama ufo conference into my favorite search engine produced this photo.

3) Doing the same with Obama Bigfoot gave me this gem.

1/2) Back in November, 2009, I did a humourous post (Shut the @#$%$#@ Up.) where I poked fun at a program called a complaint free world......you wear a complaint free bracelet or something. I went back to that post recently - I can't remember why -. That's when I discovered that my anti-virus software blocks a complaint free world. org. I wonder if they'd complain if they knew about it?


1 comment:

Larry Denninger said...

Great pictures!

Yeah, sorry for the delay. Modem died last night, and we just got it replaced.