Sunday, April 21, 2013

All Quiet on the Left Front.

In spite of my Conservative views, I do have a number of Left-leaning Facebook "friends".....yes, there are some who haven't defriended me.(yet)

I couldn't help but notice that my Left-leaning Facebook "friends" have been strangely quiet today.

I thought, at first, that perhaps they were simply devastated by the news that the Boston marathon bombers turned out to be Muslims.

After giving it some thought, it occurred to me that perhaps my Left-leaning Facebook "friends" are too busy attending their local April 20 marijuana smoking festival to post their opinions of the recent updates in Boston onto Facebook.

Immediately after the terrible bombing in Boston Monday, some on the Left began their speculation as to reason the bombers had chosen April 15th to unleash their terror. Some put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5.

April 15th? - Tax Day? - Right wing extremists.
Some on the Left had even noted (incorrectly, it turns out) that April 15th was the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. Actually, the Oklahoma City bombing happened on April 19th, as did the FBI assault of the Branch Davidan compound in Waco.

Following the Left's lead, I could speculate as to the reason why April 20th was chosen as the date for the annual marijuana smoking festival.

April 20th is Adolph Hitler's birthday.

Coincidence?

I'm certainly not the first to see a connection.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110420042140AA32IKb

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081221024355AAoGg7s

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_Hitler_smoke_marijuana



If the Left can pull wild ideas out of their ......um, hats, then why can't I?

No comments: