Sunday, March 25, 2018

Congrats To Me

Over the past couple of years, I've published a few posts about the photos I've uploaded to Google Maps. I've haven't made mention, however of the photos I've uploaded to Google+. Not only have I posted the occasional photo to my profile, but I've uploaded a few photos to a Google+ community - Street Photographers, posting the photos in either the Asia - Street Photography category, or the, so called, Weekly Challenge.

I recently upload two of my photos to the Weekly Challenge, #Backstory. These two photos [the traffic jam and the tricycle] managed to break a personal record for me regarding the number of 1+ (likes) I received. The traffic jam photo received more 1+'s than any other photo (with 38 at this writing) until the tricycle photo doubled that total with 75+'s and 3 shares.

I've learned that one of the secret to getting 1+'s in this community is uploading black and white images. Color photos don't seem to do as well there.


No comments: