Monday, January 14, 2019

Return of the Yellow Beetle


It isn't often that I'm able to photograph a VW Beetle in motion. It's particularly difficult if my car is moving as well.

This morning I was lucky. Due to the congested traffic, my lane was not going anywhere - while motionless, I spotted a yellow VW about to turn right onto the road I was on, and soon to be passing me going in the opposite direction.

My camera was on the passenger seat and I was able to snap a shot as the car passed.

I've looked through my photos, and it's possible that this VW could be the same as one I saw in the VW graveyard July of 2017. The color looks the same, but I can't be 100% certain. The July 2017 yellow Beetle also made a show in March of 2018 - also at the VW graveyard.

Of course, I could stop by the VW graveyard, walk in and see if there's still a yellow VW parked there. I might just do that next time I'm in the area - depending on the flow of traffic.

No comments: