Sunday, February 10, 2019

A Maslog VW Beetle


Pulling out onto the National Highway in Maslog this morning headed to church, I spotted this pitiful VW Beetle on the side of the road. Naturally, I parked my car and walked over to the VW for close up photos.

I don't recall seeing the VW there the day before, so obviously it was brought to that spot some time Saturday. It's also obvious that it won't be moving under it's own power any time in the near future.

I've Christened this one number 59 in my collection of VW Beetle photos. I thought that perhaps it might have been the Beetle I spotted in Amlan 2 years ago, but after looking through my photos, I'm sure this one is entirely new to me.

I'm curious to see if this VW will be hauled off to the VW graveyard. I can't imagine this one being fit for anything.












No comments: