Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sorry, Not Sorry

When I created my new blog a few days ago, the plan was to phase out this older blog, Sorry, All The Clever Names Are Taken. As I explained earlier, the older blog suffered under a name that was difficult to pass on to other folks by word of mouth. I had also experienced a problem with Facebook, which had inexplicably banned the older blog for going against Facebook's "community standards". I have absolutely no idea why that was done. Like a certain Captain Beefheart LP, this blog is safe as milk.

However, I've decided to delay the ending of this blog for the time being. I'll do my best to keep up this blog, the new one, and the Dumaguete Website blog, which I have shamefully neglected.

My two older blogs feature Google ads, and naturally I wanted this for the new blog. Unfortunately, it appears that I may have to wait, possibly two weeks before Google allows ads to be featured on the new blog.

So, for the time being, I will continue all three blogs.

No comments: