Thursday, April 9, 2020

An Update


As I've mentioned a number of times, I recently attempted to post a link from this blog onto my Facebook page. Although I had done so in the past, I was no longer allowed to do so because this blog now goes against Facebook's Community Standards.

I've continued to try and post links from this blog with no success. I have tried to contact Facebook to find out why this has happened, also with no success.

The only possible explanation to my mind is that someone must have flagged one of my posts as inappropriate, though for the life of me, I can't imagine which of the posts I've written could've offended anyone.

A few months ago, I got into a row of sorts with someone here in Dumaguete. Because of our disagreement, I unfriended that person on Facebook. It's quite possible that in an act of revenge, this person complained to Facebook about a blog post - not because of anything inappropriate I might have written, but purely from spite.

Of course, I have no way of proving this, but it seems to me to be the only logical explanation.

As I'm no longer friends with this individual, I'm sure this person is unaware of my new blog. Hopefully, it won't have a problem on Facebook.

No comments: