Thursday, December 4, 2008

My New Blog......D'offus of the Big-Doofus.

Anyone taking a look at the list of labels on this blog can see that there isn't a theme to all this.
I'm subject to write about anything and everything on any given day. The posts can run the gamut from religion to politics....sometimes seriously, sometimes with humor.
The nice thing about having such a mixture, is that there is rarely a shortage of things to write about. But, I think some readers who might appreciate one subject may be turned off by another.
So, in an attempt to have a more consistent blog, I've started yet another blog to take care of my "Obama posts". I'm calling this new blog D'offus of the Big-Doofus. Obviously, with that name, I won't be playing nice. I'll be making use of sarcasm, irony and satire to mock the Anointed One .
You'll be seeing less on Obama here.....I'll take out my frustrations with the President-Elect on the other blog.

No comments: