Saturday, February 4, 2017

Tree Fall

My wife and I had gone to the property this morning to check the workers' progress and to verify the amounts we'd be paying the workers today. As we were about to leave, we saw men coming onto the field next to the house (which is also owned by members of my wife's family) and move the cow and goats that were tied up in the field.

The men were part of a group who were going to cut down a tree on another property across from the empty field. They were planning to have the tree fall into the field and were making sure all the grazing animals were safely out of the way. Of course, I had to take photos and video the actual cutting of the tree.



When the tree had fallen, my wife's papa immediately moved the goats along side the fallen tree. The goats were happy to get the fresh leaves.






No comments: