Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fallen Tree Across the Highway in Sibulan




Taking my son to school this morning, we were met by a large number of tractor trailer trucks coming down St. Anthony Street. We immediately wondered what was going on. There are never those types of vehicles coming down our road. As we got closer to the highway, we saw Ceres buses and automobiles following behind the trucks. We had our answer when we reached the highway.

During last night's heavy rain, a tree had fallen across the highway at the intersection of the highway and San Jose street across from the Gasmate LPC company building.

Being a local, I was able to get where I needed to go via a few side streets.

After dropping off my son at his school, I took a different route home. Upon arriving at the apartment, I donned my walking shoes and headed back to the Poblacion area for a few photos.












No comments: