Friday, May 4, 2007

Google Analytics

Is it possible to be addicted to Google Analytics? It's my favorite service on the Google account.On the Firefox toolbar ,the link reads "Google Anal....." and maybe that's not too far off.I'm forever checking the stats on my website and blogs and comparing how they do.By the number of visits and page views,I see the website is more popular than my blogs, though this particular blog is catching up fast.Since returning from Dumaguete, this blog has shown an increase in the number of visits and is averaging only a few less than the website. According to the maps,it seems that some of the visitors may be the same people, though not all.
This blog has gotten visits from 46 of the 50 U.S. states....don't know why Maine,Vermont,New Hampshire and Delaware have avoided me.
The image shown here isn't from my account.I can't seem to manage to copy a page like that, but I can use the Google search engine to find an image I can use.

No comments: