Thursday, December 11, 2008

Obama Photos.

As I mentioned in an post from November, [Mocking the Big-Doofus] for eight years, the Left has done whatever they could to belittle and mock President Bush. No slur was out of bounds ; no cartoon was too outrageous.

I decided that now, with a left-leaning President, the time had come for the Right to engage in the same tactics. With that in mind, I started a new blog [my-new-blogdoffus-of-big-doofus] called D'offus of the Big-Doofus.

Looking back at some of the images used to mock Bush, we find several photos of Bush with a really dumb look on his face.My goal was to find similar photos of Barack Obama I could use.
It was easier than I imagined it would be.

When someone is constantly followed by photographers looking to find "the picture" it stands to reason that some of those photos will be less than flattering. I was surprised at the number I was able to get where the Big- Doofus had the most doofusoid expression. Those photos, along with GIMP can give lots of material for sarcasm and satire.

The D'offus of the Big-Doofus blog hasn't received as many hits as I think it should have. Here's hoping more of you will give it a look.

No comments: